Oct 20, 2012

What Have I Been Up To?

Hello friends! Surprise! I am back, and this time to stay. It's October which is, by far, my favorite time of year. I live in New England and the leaves are gorgeous and it's sweater weather and HALLOWEEN IS IN ELEVEN DAYS.

I have SO MUCH to post about. SO MUCH. See how that is in all caps? It's just to prove exactly HOW MUCH I HAVE TO TELL YOU.

I've gotten a bunch of cute things in the mail recently, from various Etsy sellers, and from the fab website Influenster so expect a long-ass post soon about those things.

And now, in regards to my title WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO?

Well, my friends first of all I thought I should let you know that I am now involved with a new forum/website/thing called The Kids Are Alright which is basically a place where people who love Mod and vintage and rock n roll. If interested please check it out!

I have also been applying to colleges and blehhh. I'm not sure how hyped up I am about college. I know I should be excited to start a new chapter in my life, but I'm just not sure how far my English/Theatre double major will get me. I am applying for this program to study in Germany for a year, which I prefer so much more. I want to travel more than I want to be stuffed up in lecture halls learning about stuff I don't really care about.

I have also been working. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but if you follow me on Tumblr, you probably know this, but I work at a huge haunted attraction as a zombie during the fall. This is my second year doing it, and I can honestly say it is the best job ever. I absolutely love it. I always look forward to go to work because scaring people while getting paid is fantastic. I also like to think of it as my first real "getting paid" acting job.

I get my makeup professionally done when I'm working there, WHICH IS FREAKIN AMAZING! I usually take some crappy webcam photos when I get home, here are a few of my favorites:





As you can probably see, the part of demented nurse is often played by me. It is my forte. I love being the nurse. 

That's what I've been up to, expect more posts coming your way soon. Hope you all have a lovely Saturday!

xoxo