Jul 10, 2012

Links!

I have not been on lately, and the main reason for that is because I am trying to ween myself off the computer. When I was on tumblr, I would spend around five hours a day, every day, posting/perfecting/obsessing and it's clearly unhealthy. I'm just enjoying my summer vacation. I went to Salvation Army today and found some awesome stuff, which I will share later this week. I missed all of you!

But what I have been doing on the internet is this:
-Reading Rookie Mag every. single. day.
-Found these pictures of some of Queen Victoria's drawings, breathtaking
-I learned how to do a Two Minute Beehive, thank you Tavi!
-Endlessly listening to the perfect 1940s radio station
-Checking for auditions everywhere, to no avail
-I want to make these popsicles, but something about eating flowers makes me nervous.
-Just finished an excellent book

xoxo,
Kelly