Jun 2, 2012

H&M For Water Collection

Sorry for a lack of posts lately. And a lack of the most interesting part of a fashion blog, outfit posts. It's just too much effort right now to set up my tripod. But summer break is quickly approaching with both endless time and opportunities! I'm currently writing a paper on Industrial Women of WWII, doing projects on both Veronica Lake and Edith Piaf and studying for ACTs and finals.

It sucks.

But never the less, one always has time for online shopping. I received a gorgeous yellow 1950s day dress in the mail yesterday, and an outfit post is due for it soon. One of my favorite vintage blogs, Fifties Darling did a post on Fifties Beach and when I saw this play suit I almost swooned. She lives overseas so I was praying that H&M would have the same collection here in the US and alas...


As soon as school is over I will be RUNNING on over to the mall to pick up the majority of this collection. I would order it online (as I am prone to do) but I want to try things on for once. Ha!

I have a huge favor to ask you ladies and gentlemen! I am running in a vintage pageant contest called Miss Vintage Twinwood and I need more votes. If you would kindly click this link and like my picture on Facebook I would be forever indebted to you.

Thank you so very much,
Kelly