May 8, 2012

Spring Wishlist

I spend far too much time on the computer when I should be studying for AP US History.

Regardless, I love to just browse around Etsy (and the internet and general) and I started to rack up a list of things I ABSOLUTELY NEED.

And here they are...





First is this prom dress from Etsy seller, DearGolden. It's too expensive for me right now, and I already have a prom dress for this year, but there is always next year hehehehe. I am keeping my eye on it. The color of it is just absolutely divine. 



Next is this headband from Etsy seller, Janine Basil. It has been in my favorites for far too long. I love the retro-style of it and I think it would be absolutely hilarious to wear it. Her store has a ton of other adorable headbands as well. 


And yet another thing that has been in my Etsy wishlist forever. It is a chalkboard map from Dirtsa Studio. I would mark all the places I've been and plan on going. The store also has scrabble letter pillows which I think are adorable. 


Out of all the things on my wishlist I want this top more than anything else. Yes, it's just vintage reproduction and yes, I have no money, but I may be inclined to buy this soon. I have black high waisted 50s shorts that would look amazing with this 1940s reproduction top sewn from an original pattern. It is from the etsy store rascalkosher




Lastly is this porcelain/bakelite necklace from ForestDaydream. It is such a great item for spring/summer and would look fantastic with any sort of dress or romper. I love it.  


xoxo
Kelly