May 13, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Living in Connecticut means that there will always be volatile weather. It has rained for more than a week. Finally the sun came out, the birds were tweeting and it was an absolutely beautiful day.

Yesterday, I saw Florence + The Machine in concert and it was AMAZING. Florence is the most wonderful performer. She was like a beautiful angel from above, dancing and twirling onstage in a black flowing gown. And she was barefoot. I mean how could you not love her?

Today, I went to May Market which is my town's annual "Garden Fest" and I purchased a new tree for my front lawn. Then, I took my sister to see that new Tim Burton film, Dark Shadows. It was...interesting. I liked it for the most part.

I had a little photo shoot, despite loosing the adapter to my tripod. Ugh. I became extremely creative with my shots. 

















Dress: Banana U.S.A. (Found it at a boutique in Fairhope, Alabama)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (Old)
Lipstick: NYX Cosmetics (Color: Chaos)
Leg Brace: C/o broken leg

I hope you all have a lovely evening wherever you are. I'm heading out to see Lady Windermere's Fan. I've never seen it before and I've heard wonderful reviews!

xoxo 
Kelly