Apr 29, 2012

An Introduction

I've wanted to blog for a while. However, I had just never gotten around to it. I planned to start this blog on my 17th birthday, April 27th, however I broke my leg falling down some stairs so naturally that put a wrench in my plans to blog.

May I note that when I fell down the stairs I was wearing my favorite blue and white 60s dress and had curlers in my hair. At least I looked semi-fabulous for my trip to the emergency room.

Despite my leg cast I still want to go ahead with this blog! It certainly makes it much more difficult to dress myself but that's part of the fun I suppose.

Here's a picture (with appropriate caption done by one of my friends) with me in a wheelchair at school the day after my accident. I got this 50s shirtwaist dress from TheVintageStudio on Etsy. It was an excellent price and is an absolute dream to wear.

Also I look hideous blinking and smiling like that.


Well, that about wraps up this post.

xoxo
Kelly